Friday, August 5, 2011

Undo button

1. Just wondering, if in our daily life....had UNDO button...I will press it every time when I make mistake..it will be 'No mistake, Life change'..the best thing if I get it..
2. But my opinion, without making a mistake..we doesn't seem like learning anything..just same like 'Experience is the best teacher'..without experience..we are nothing....
3. Yayaya...siapa yang tak suka kalau ada button Undo..the precious things ever laa...but, sorry to say...we will never get it...ridiculous!
4. Every time we make mistake...we said ''ishh..kalau aku tak buat benda tu tadi, tak jadi macam ni..." or the others person make mistake "tu laa...siapa suruh buat macam tu. kan dah jadi teruk macam ni''..majoriti skit saja orang yang akan kata '' takpa lah..nak buat mcm mana, benda dah jadi..redha saja laa okay :)''...its mean, kita tak accept the fact it is...
5. Lastly...actually I'm not really understand about my article..if you all not like it..never mind..not ur fault :D...my mistake...wheres the Undo button!!.. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment